2019 Fall Speaker Handouts
Monday, September 23, 2019
- "Improving Your Community's Culture and Safety: Keys to Staff Engagement and Leadership Development"
- "WE DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS! Violence in Healthcare"
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- "How to Successfully Prepare for Surveys and Responding to an Adverse Survey/Licensure Action"
- "How is the IMPACT Impacting You?"
- "What you Need to Know about the New Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veterans"
- "Department of Health Update"
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- "CMI - Can't Minimize the Ongoing Importance"
- "Dealing with Messy Medicaid Issues: Case Studies"
- "Putting Compliance into Use - Beyond the Elements"
- "PDPM - Ready, Set, Go. Last-Minute Crash Course"
- "Stabilizing for Success: Creating the Team that Supports your Vision"
- "Legal Issues and Challenges Arising from the Use of Social Media and Smart Device Technology in the Long-Term Care Facility"
- "Employee Greatness with Intent-Based Leadership"
- "Labor and Union Update"
- "Providing Adequate Oversight of Therapy Services and Billing to Minimize Facility Risk"
Thursday, September 26, 2019
- "Weaving through the Maze: PDPM, DDR vs. MMR, Quality Measures - a Case Study
- "Designing Activity and Wellness Programs for Individuals with Cognitive Defects"
- "HR Compliance in an Opioid World"
- "Steps for Preventing Immediate Jeopardy in the Areas of Pressure Injury, Falls, and Weight Loss"
- "Office of Long-Term Living/Fiscal Officers Group Meeting"