PACAH Personal Membership
PACAH's personal membership is available to individuals not associated with any long-term care facility or business, but interested in PACAH and maintaining membership. Examples could be a retiree from a PACAH facility or the Commonwealth, an individual between employment, or someone that was associated with a PACAH member facility at some point but is no longer in the long-term care field. Decision on membersip in this category will be at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- One "FREE call" with expert legal counsel plus follow-up reduced legal services
- Opportunity to sit on PACAH’s committees
- Regular email and newsletter updates on issues affecting long-term care for an unlimited number of staff
- Access to the PACAH listserv to discuss issues with fellow members
- FREE webinars with CEUs
- Regional meetings to discuss issues with fellow membersDiscounted registration fees to PACAH's two yearly statewide conferences, offering NHA, PC, RC/AL, Fiscal, Nursing and Dietary credits and the opportunity to network and learn from premier experts in the healthcare and long-term care industry
- FREE quarterly fiscal staff meetings with OLTL staff, and more!